About Trinity Bilingual School
Trinity Bilingual School is an academic institution with an incomparable drive to discover and develop latent talents into abilities. Since its inception, September 2006, the school has recorded many landmark bilingual achievements ranking second to none and still strives to maintain its place in the league of internationally reputable schools as pioneers of excellence. We run full bilingual curricula, providing quality education in English and French languages as endorsed by these ministries of education, respectively. We have recorded resounding success over the years in the following English and French examinations:
· National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE)
· Le Certificat d’Etude Primaire (CEP)
· Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE)
· Le Brevet d’Etude du Premier Cycle (BEPC)
· Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
· Le Baccalauréat (BAC) (Français)
· International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE)
· Le Diplôme de Langue Française (DELF) (Français)
Our system of education gives your child, on graduation, the capacity to thrive in either an English or French-speaking country as he/she is awarded both English and French academic certificates on the completion of the study.
At Trinity ……., we are truly bilingual!